Laureen Marchand has exhibited regionally, nationally, and internationally in more than 30 solo and two-person exhibitions as well as over 50 group shows.
Her paintings have been recognized by the Saskatchewan Arts Board and the Canada Council and are held in many public and private collections. Laureen Marchand is represented by galleries in Canada and Ireland, with work in public and private collections in Canada and internationally, and has been artist in residence at the Leighton Artist Studios/Banff Centre for the Arts, the Tyrone Guthrie Centre in Ireland, and the Ragdale Foundation in Illinois, among others. She is the recipient of numerous grants and other honours.
Laureen operates Saskatchewan’s only entirely online commercial
professional art gallery, Grasslands Gallery Online.
JOIN YOUR GROUP
- Next session: January 19, 2023
- On the 3rd Thursday of every month
- Find Your Timezone:
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM MST Thu
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST Thu
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM GMT Fri
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM AEDT Fri
Listed below are this Master’s specialty skills. Join this Master’s group if you want to grow your skills in these areas.
Colour and Composition
Teaching How to Self Critique
Studio Setup for Art Production
Supplies & Tools – what to use, where to save and where to spend
MARKETING & BRANDING:
Artist Statement & CV
Shows and Exhibits
Running your art business the day-to-day
Studio Time Management
For Emerging Artists
Am I An Emerging Artist?
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel fairly confident in your one unique style.
You've taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you're ready to take it to the next level!
YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques - getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling - learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills - learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production - studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing - what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
Stay in the Know!
Join our Mailing List to receive information about new Masters, Events and Mentorship Groups.
Many of us feel “abandoned” or alone in our artistic pursuits, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
By combining interactive mentorship and trusted community, Mastrius offers a unique, powerful and affordable opportunity for growing artists like you to secure success and experience joy.