CHOOSE YOUR ARTIST MENTORSHIP GROUP
Mentors are Master & Professional Artists
Ready to Choose Your Mentor?
Choose from 180+ Master Fine Art Painters with experience in acrylics, watercolors, oils, pastels, charcoal and more. Monthly mentorship is available seven days a week, at various times a day – no matter your timezone.
Identify your stage, then scroll down to the Mentor Finder.
Not sure how this all works?
Visit: How Mentorship Works
Need Help? Click the button below and we will recommend a suitable mentor.
As a beginner artist you may have never painted before or you’ve dabbled here and there and love the idea of pursuing painting as a hobby.
YOUR INTERESTED IN:
- technique & demos – how to plan, start and finish a painting
- supplies and tools – what paints, brushes, and other supplies to buy so you can try painting without spending too much
If you’re a beginner, please have a look at our LIVE Online Courses and Weekly LIVE Events. We don’t currently offer mentorship for beginners. Dive into a course for beginners and come to our weekly events, it won’t take long before you’re Aspriring!
As an aspiring artist, you have been creating on the side, as a hobby, and now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- technical – color, composition, demos, and technique
- art critiques – get feedback on your work to develop your color & composition and skills
- supplies and tools – where to save, where to spend, best tools and mediums for you
- marketing – learn how to write your artist statement and CV, build your brand, launch a website, grow your social media
- price artwork – because your time and talent have value!
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel confident in your unique style.
You’ve taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, neighbors, and in community shows and markets.
Now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques – getting expert feedback on your work, honing your composition & design skills
- selling – learn how to sell more artwork
- how to price your artwork appropriately, your time and skill have value
- build your brand and market yourself as an Artist, leveraging social media well
- how to earn a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills – learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production – studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing – what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
As an Accomplished artist, you have become established and successful as an artist – so now what? Mastery!
Do you resonate with ONE of these?
- You have a well-defined style & display strong technical skills but feel like you’re missing something important that’s preventing you from finding the success you’re looking for.
- Your sales are not consistent enough to build the career you dream of. You struggle to find your collectors, to grow and leverage your social media following and email subscriber list, gain gallery representation, etc
- You feel stagnant in your art growth, you’ve been painting the same thing, the same way for a longtime, now what?!
- You’re so busy “producing” art for your collectors that you’ve lost sight of your passion, you’re feeling bored and uninspired.
What do you learn?
- How to build your art business into a thriving, steady, income generator, allowing you the freedom to quit your day job, travel abroad to teach, or live off your income, stress free.
- How to connect your personal voice to your work – connect your personal expression of how you experience life and communicate it in your own unique way – challenge your motives, are you painting from a place of passion, or from a place of expectation?
- How to differentiate your work. Refine and push your style further. Hone the subtle nuances of technique while pursuing your unique artistic voice.
- How to create inspiration from within so you never stop growing and pursuing excellence in your work.
Not sure what stage you are? Take our short quiz.
Step 2: Find Your Mentor
Click the purple filter button to find your mentor.
Or, visit the Mentor Index for a full list of Artist Mentors.