Cordula Kagemann Mentorship MG448
$87.00 / month
Cordula Kagemann’s Mentorship For Emerging Artists
Next session: October 14, 2023
On the 2nd Saturday of every monthThis global group meets at:
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM MDT Sat
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT Sat
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM BST Sat
3:00 AM - 5:00 AM AEDT Sun
...and your timezone too!
Contact us if you need help
4 in stock
Am I An Emerging Artist?
You’ve taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques – getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling – learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills – learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production – studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing – what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
Meet Cordula Kagemann
Papermaking | Mixed Media
My art reflects my life in an abstract way and is my way of expressing what I am not able to vocalize.
Living in an old house in the countryside fort he past thirteen years has influenced my art. Being surrounded by nature and observing its constant change has shifted the focus of my artmaking toward exploring the themes of time and transience.
I create my work in solitude and loose myself completely in the process letting the image find its own path and just let the magic happen. I am faszinated by the materiality of papers and of the possiblities and textures that develop in the process of creating. Using my own experiences and sometimes my own photos as a starting point I aim to bring the image into universalization by abstraction.
The images symbolize the process of life, the gathering of experiences and impressions, the aging, the remembering and forgetting as well as everything cyclic in nature that is often represented by the use of the shape of the circle in my work.