David Langevin Mastermind Mm012 – Legacy Pricing
$80.00 / month
David Langevin For ASPIRING ARTISTS
- In Session
- Repeats on the 2nd Tuesday of every month
- 7pm – 9pm MT (9pm – 11pm ET)
Out of stock
Am I An Emerging Artist?
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel fairly confident in your one unique style.
You’ve taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques – getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling – learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills – learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production – studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing – what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
Meet David Langevin
I wanted to be an artist from a very young age and so when I graduated high school I went on to study Fine Arts in college and university. I did not learn a lot about how to be a better artist or painter, and they taught us nothing about the professional life of an artist and how to make a living in the trade.
After graduating university I spent years studying materials and techniques of painting and in particular, the methods of the Old Masters of the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
When I developed my courses and workshops for artists I decided that I would focus on teaching all of the stuff that I wanted to learn in school: Being a master of my craft, and; understanding the strategies and skills required to make a living selling my art. I have also learned that the best way to learn almost any skill set is to learn directly from an accomplished professional in the field – a Master (or Sage).
Taking workshops and getting mentoring is the way to go for any artist wanting to be a better painter, and a more successful entrepreneur.