Zhaoming Wu Mastermind
$99.00 / month
Zhaoming Wu Mastermind for EMERGING ARTISTS
- In Session
- 6pm – 8pm MT (8pm – 10pm ET)
- Repeats on the 1st Tuesday of every month
Out of stock
Am I An Emerging Artist?
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel fairly confident in your one unique style.
You’ve taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques – getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling – learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills – learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production – studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing – what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
ZHAOMING WU MASTERMIND
Although he is best known for his figurative painting, using live models with flowing drapes, he is inspired by and paints the landscape. The natural elements remind him of the curves of the body and folds of the cloth. Influenced by the 19th century French painters, he describes his work as “representational, but not traditional classical.” This technique can be seen through the combination of more modern elements and understanding of graphic design. Utilizing his knowledge of heightened colors and values, he makes powerful, conscious decisions about their application.
Recent national and international publications have highlighted his vibrant career and technique. He has been featured in major domestic art magazines such as Fine Art Today, Fine Art Connoisseur, American Art Collector, Southwest Art and Plein Air Magazine. International publications include Arte Y Libertad (Spain), Art of Watercolor (China) and Pratique des Arts, (French). He has published 11 books and was featured in 3 instructional DVDs.
Major awards and honors have been given to Zhaoming Wu. These organizations include the International Artist’s Magazine, Oil Painters of America and the National Oil and Acrylic Painter’s Society, among others. For 7 consecutive years, he was a juror of an international art contest at the European Museum of Modern Art in Barcelona, Spain.