Yong Hong Zhong Mentorship MG-0178
$87.00 / month
For Emerging Artists
Recurrence: 1st Tuesday of every month
5 – 7pm MDT
7 – 9pm EDT
12 – 2am BST (Thursday’s)
9 – 11am AEST (Thursday’s)
Starts: Oct 4, 2022
3 in stock
Am I An Emerging Artist?
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel fairly confident in your one unique style.
You’ve taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques – getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling – learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills – learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production – studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing – what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
Meet Lorraine WATRY
I paint a variety of subjects, but a theme of reflective, shiny objects runs throughout a lot of my watercolors. Reflective objects like water, glass, and metal hold a fascination for me and I am drawn to the unusual, abstract shapes that are often in realistic subjects. These abstract shapes are a nice counterpoint to a bird, band instrument, or waterlily. I tend to paint a series of the same subject over time and I have now painted quite a few birds in water, waterfalls, and waterlilies. I enjoy showing the beauty of nature in these brief moments in time.