Stephanie Kilgast Mentorship Group MG225
$64.00 / month
Stephanie Kilgast For Aspiring Artists
Next session: April 09, 2023
On the 2nd Sunday of every monthThis global group meets at:
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM MDT Sun
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT Sun
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM BST Sun
2:00 AM - 4:00 AM AEST Mon
...and your timezone too!
Contact us if you need help
Out of stock
AM I AN ASPIRING ARTIST?
As an aspiring artist, you have been creating on the side, as a hobby, and now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- technique – color and composition
- art critiques – get feedback on your artwork to help you narrow and hone your style
- supplies and tools – where to save and where to spend
- marketing – learn to write your artist statement and CV, build your brand, launch a website, maximize your social media
- price artwork – because your time and talent have value
Meet Stephanie Kilgast
Inspired by natural forms, Stéphanie Kilgast’s artwork is an ode to nature and its current biodiversity. Plants, mushrooms, insects and other animals encounter in a vibrant swirl of colors under her brush or sculpting tools.
Since 2017, in her series “Discarded Objects”, she grows colorful organic sculptures on manufactured objects, celebrating the beauty of nature in a dialogue with humanity, questioning the lost balance between human activities and nature.
Her work has a cheerful post apocalyptic feel to it, a reassuring reminder that nature has the capacity to grow back, if we only let it.
Her work has been exhibited in North America, Asia, Australia and Europe.
French, born in 1985, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, currently resides in Vannes, France.