Mitchell Albala Mentorship Group MG222
$149.00 / month
Mitchell Albala Mentorship for Accomplished Artists
Next session: September 06, 2022
On the 1st Tuesday of every month
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM MDT
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM BST
3:00 AM - 6:00 AM AEST Wed
Out of stock
For ACCOMPLISHED Artists
Am I An Accomplished Artist?
As an Accomplished artist, you have become established and successful as an artist – so now what? Mastery!
- You have a well-defined style & display strong technical skills
- You have approximately 10 years of dedication to your craft (CV/resume demonstrates approximately 10 years of shows, exhibitions, gallery representation)
- You may have started teaching others technique skills
- You worry about the risk of getting stagnant in your art growth by the distraction of commercial success
What do you learn?
- Connecting your personal voice to your craft. Personal expression of how you feel about life, communicated in your own unique way. Challenging your motives: are you painting from a place of passion, or due to pressure?
- Differentiate your work. Stand out from the crowd.
- Never stop pursuing excellence in your work. Hone the subtle nuances of technique and work in your unique voice.