David Langevin Mentorship MG-0186
$87.00 / month
David Langevin For ASPIRING ARTISTSOops! An error occured. For more information, please Contact us.
Out of stock
AM I AN ASPIRING ARTIST?
As an aspiring artist, you have been creating on the side, as a hobby, and now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- technique – color and composition
- art critiques – get feedback on your artwork to help you narrow and hone your style
- supplies and tools – where to save and where to spend
- marketing – learn to write your artist statement and CV, build your brand, launch a website, maximize your social media
- price artwork – because your time and talent have value
Meet David Langevin
I wanted to be an artist from a very young age and so when I graduated high school I went on to study Fine Arts in college and university. I did not learn a lot about how to be a better artist or painter, and they taught us nothing about the professional life of an artist and how to make a living in the trade.
After graduating university I spent years studying materials and techniques of painting and in particular, the methods of the Old Masters of the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
When I developed my courses and workshops for artists I decided that I would focus on teaching all of the stuff that I wanted to learn in school: Being a master of my craft, and; understanding the strategies and skills required to make a living selling my art. I have also learned that the best way to learn almost any skill set is to learn directly from an accomplished professional in the field – a Master (or Sage).
Taking workshops and getting mentoring is the way to go for any artist wanting to be a better painter, and a more successful entrepreneur.