Angus McEwan Mentorship Group MG212
$99.00 / month
Angus McEwan Mentorship Group For Emerging Artists
Next Session July 12, 2022
Repeats on the 2nd Tuesday of every month
12pm – 2pm MDT
3pm – 5pm EDT
7pm – 9pm BST
4am – 6am AEST (Wednesdays)
7 in stock
Am I An Emerging Artist?
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel fairly confident in your one unique style.
You’ve taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques – getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling – learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills – learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production – studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing – what products to create, how to find a reputable producer