Oil | Graphite | Charcoal
Nathan was born in Englewood, Colorado in 1989. After studying in an atelier setting with Internationally recognized portrait painter Vilas Tonape for 4 years, he then proceeded to the University of South Florida where he graduated in 2014.
Following graduation, Nathan continued his training abroad with a stint at the Repin Academy in St. Petersburg, Russia and a one year artist residency at Muamsa Temple in South Korea.
JOIN YOUR GROUP
- Next session: October 19, 2022
- On the 3rd Wednesday of every month
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM MDT
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
1:00 AM - 3:00 AM BST Thu
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM AEDT Thu
Listed below are this Professional Artist’s specialty skills. Join this group if you want to grow your skills in these areas.
Providing Art Critiques
For ASPIRING Artists
AM I AN ASPIRING ARTIST?
As an aspiring artist, you have been creating on the side, as a hobby, and now you're ready to take it to the next level!
YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:
- technique - color and composition
- art critiques - get feedback on your artwork to help you narrow and hone your style
- supplies and tools - where to save and where to spend
- marketing - learn to write your artist statement and CV, build your brand, launch a website, maximize your social media
- price artwork – because your time and talent have value
Stay in the Know!
Join our Mailing List to receive information about new Masters, Events and Mentorship Groups.
Many of us feel “abandoned” or alone in our artistic pursuits, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
By combining interactive mentorship and trusted community, Mastrius offers a unique, powerful and affordable opportunity for growing artists like you to secure success and experience joy.