Oil | Acrylic | Watercolour | Graphite
Liz Adams Master Artist is a figurative painter based in Paris, France. Classical in nature, her imaginative paintings are an expression of her curiosity of the world around her.
A native of Marietta, Georgia, she received her BFA in Drawing and Painting at Georgia State University.
She relocated to New York City to continue her studies at the Art Students League of New York and the National Academy School of Fine Arts.
She worked as a teacher’s assistant for many of her classes and was awarded work-study and merit based scholarships.
Liz was a winner of the Newington Cropsey Foundation for the Arts Scholarship Program in Florence, Italy in 2008.
She spent a summer studying Renaissance Art History at Studio Art Center International.
She also had the opportunity to attend a Gross Anatomy Course at Drexel University in Philadelphia where she was able to study and draw human anatomy. Her extensive training with excellent mentors encouraged her to begin teaching art.
JOIN YOUR GROUP
Listed below are this Master’s specialty skills. Join this Master’s group if you want to grow your skills in these areas.
Providing Art Critiques
Teaching How to Self Critique
Supplies and Tools – what to use, where to save, and where to spend
Anatomy Knowledge for Figurative Drawing and Painting
MARKETING & BRANDING:
For ASPIRING & Emerging Artists
AM I AN ASPIRING ARTIST?
As an aspiring artist, you have been creating on the side, as a hobby, and now you're ready to take it to the next level!
YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:
- technique - color and composition
- art critiques - get feedback on your artwork to help you narrow and hone your style
- supplies and tools - where to save and where to spend
- marketing - learn to write your artist statement and CV, build your brand, launch a website, maximize your social media
- price artwork – because your time and talent have value
Am I An Emerging Artist?
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel fairly confident in your one unique style.
You've taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you're ready to take it to the next level!
YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques - getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling - learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills - learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production - studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing - what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
Stay in the Know!
Join our Mailing List to receive information about new Masters, Events and Mentorship Groups.
Many of us feel “abandoned” or alone in our artistic pursuits, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
By combining interactive mentorship and trusted community, Mastrius offers a unique, powerful and affordable opportunity for growing artists like you to secure success and experience joy.