Art is a key element in Chris Krupinski’s life. She has been drawing and painting all of her life, but discovered watercolors in the mid-1980s and has had a passion for the medium ever since. The training she received pursuing art education and graphic design degrees honed her technical abilities. But, more importantly, it is the discipline of painting everyday that has lead to her success.
Chris is a Dolphin Fellow of the American Watercolor Society, signature member of the National Watercolor Society, Rocky Mountain Watercolor Society, Transparent Watercolor Society of America (Distinguised Master), Watercolor West (Master), and Allied Artists, to name a few. She is the recipient of over 250 national and regional awards including the top award in the 2018, 2015, and 2013 Adirondacks Exhibition of American Watercolors, first in Watercolor West 2016, first in Alabama Watercolor Society 2018, Best in Show in North East Watercolor Society in 2019 and an award winner in the 2021, 2015 and 2013 American Watercolor Society Exhibition. Chris has been published in major watercolor publications and has been a featured artist in numerous leading national art magazines. She was featured on both the cover and a feature article in the October 2014 issue of The Artists Magazine. Most recently Chris was featured with a step-by-step demonstration in the Art of Watercolour magazine (30th edition).
JOIN YOUR GROUP
- Next Session July 6, 2022
- On the 1st Wednesday of every month
- 1pm - 3pm MDT (3pm - 5pm EDT, 8pm - 10pm BST, 5am-7am AEST (Thursdays)
Listed below are this Master’s specialty skills. Join this Master’s group if you want to grow your skills in these areas.
Color and Composition
Providing Art Critiques
Teaching How to Self Critique
MARKETING & BRANDING:
Marketing and Branding
Shows and Exhibits
Studio Time Management
For Emerging Artists
Am I An Emerging Artist?
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel fairly confident in your one unique style.
You've taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you're ready to take it to the next level!
YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques - getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling - learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills - learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production - studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing - what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
Stay in the Know!
Join our Mailing List to receive information about new Masters, Events and Mentorship Groups.
Many of us feel “abandoned” or alone in our artistic pursuits, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
By combining interactive mentorship and trusted community, Mastrius offers a unique, powerful and affordable opportunity for growing artists like you to secure success and experience joy.