Join As A MASTRIUS MAster Artist
Start the Application Process to launch your own mentorship group.
SUPPORTIVE | GOALS FOCUSED | NON-COMPETITIVE | COMMUNITY
for you to build.
There are 3 major criteria that you must meet:
20+ years of full-time dedication to your craft
Exceptional quality and a unique style that sets your artwork apart
Passionate about mentorship, teaching, and supporting growing artists
Master Criteria & Expectations
To be a Mastrius Master, you must have:
- A unique style accompanied by an exceptional level of talent
- Experience with teaching workshops and/or mentoring artists
- Commercial success as evidenced by gallery representation and/or significant online sales
- Engagement with followers, fans, students, on social media or via an email subscribers list
- A passion for supporting growing artists
At Mastrius, each Master mentors a small group of artists once per month.
Here are some additional details about how it works:
- Each group is 6-8 artists (grouped by interest/skill/experience level)
- The group meets with you once monthly for a 2-hour videoconference session
- Your monthly commitment is generally 2.5 hrs for each group you lead
- You decide what subject areas you’d like to mentor. This could be business of art, colour & composition, growing your online presence, art critiques, marketing and branding… Whatever is your special expertise
Impact With Ease
As a Master at Mastrius, you get to connect with motivated growing artists in LIVE, INTERACTIVE & personal small groups.
All you need to do is commit to a couple of hours every month to mentor and teach your group. We assign you a personal Navigator to support you and the group development, and we take care of everything else!
And of course, we’ll pay you well for your time. No more mentoring for free!
Ready To Get Started?
Should you be a fit with our needs, we will contact you and provide a full role description, compensation details, etc..
Join our roster of INCREDIBLE Masters!
Some of our Master Artists
We facilitate opportunities for people to be everything they were created to be, and to experience the dignity that results from the journey.
We provide a space where vulnerability is met with empathy, with wise counsel, and with confidentiality.
We believe that all people have intrinsic value, and have wisdom and experience that can help others.
Our integrity requires that our people-helping-people business also be a business-helping-people.